Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Art Blog Index by Artist


While my most recent post touched on more contemporary artists, I seem to write about the well-known Modern or Post-Modern artists dating from 1850-1970, as are discussed online in the Artst blog, 10 Most Famous Modern Artists. I use my own MS-PPT collage of artist self-portraits as a  warm-up exercise when teaching art to 5th-graders. Such guessing games may be used to gauge how much students already know about art or to test whether they've been paying attention to my lessons all year.




Blog Archive

Now that I have posted over 100 articles about various art themes, I wanted to make sure that it is easy to find the specific topics that are of interest to you. My posts are listed in the Blog Archive at the top right of my blog arranged chronologically by date from newest to oldest. Even I have had difficulty finding the older ones and I know approximately when I wrote them.





In order to find topics more easily, I have implemented Labels, a set of categories you may click on to filter down to the select topics that may interest you. These labels are listed alphabetically below the Blog Archive. Although it may clutter the browser, I am adding the names of the artists whom I most often reference in my posts. Hopefully, you can find your favorite artists on the list!








Most of the time you will filter on an artist's name and get 1-4 articles to read. My most popular subject is Van Gogh, and when you click his name you'll get a dozen or more articles.





If you are using the PC or Web version of Blogspot, you can see the label links at the end of each post, allowing you to read further on associated topics or artists.

When viewing from a cellphone or iPhone, click on the View web version link below the Home button and above the About Me section. Similarly, there is a View mobile version link accessible from the web version. Now you know everything I know about navigating this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems like the more I teach, the more I have to blog about. Please comment and suggest topics you'd like me to post about.